Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Playsuit For Hot Summer Days


Speaking of hot summer days....I don't know how it is where you are, but we are suppose to hit the 100s this weekend!  So, it is appropriate that Emma is modeling a cool playsuit made by pattern #123.  The playsuit was inspired by a style from the 40s and 50s that I ran across several years ago.


This playsuit was the sample garment for one of my Martha Pullen School classes a couple of years ago.  The smocking design is from the "Beginning Smocking Book."  Simple geometric smocking is always a good choice.

Michie'

3 comments:

Marmycakes said...

I love all of your patterns, but this is one of my favorites! So sweet!

hersheymom said...

So pretty. Judy

Our First Baby said...

I just bought your Beginning Smocking Book last Friday along with the Embroidery Book and another pattern. I think your products are going to be an addiction for me. The patterns really are the best I have found -- especially for beginners like me. Your instructions are exactly what is needed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails