Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Emma's Favorite Sundress


Just so happens that Emma's favorite sundress is by the same pattern as Christian's favorite sunsuit! It is really funny to see the babies show up for a visit in almost matching outfits! The dress is made from white Imperial Broadcloth and pink striped seersucker.  The yoke has a Shadow embroidered ice cream cone and is edged with piping and eyelet lace.


If you need larger than a 24 month size,  pattern #121 has the larger sizes for the dress.

* I am now one week away from my sewing room to becoming all mine again!  I'm sure that after almost 3 months Emma is looking forward to getting her own room in her new house and her crib back.  So hang in here with me.  I will be having a free give-a-way, and be adding a lot of tutorials and new sewing tricks to the blog.

Michie'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails