Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Photo Shoot

While I was in Arizona visiting baby Emma I was contacted by Sew Beautiful about some of my outfits that had been picked for the magazine. Since one of my missions is to get more boy things in the magazine, let's include more baby boy models while we are at it! And who would be better than Christian?

I had not been to a photo shoot in several years so let's just say that Anna and I were pretty excited. Christian did what he could to add to the excitement by spitting up on everything and deciding that it might be a good day to try and roll over! Anna and I were both out of breath when it was over and were inspired to take better pictures for the blog.

We also couldn't help but do a little reminiscing while we were there. Yes, this is Anna. She was in the magazine when she was 10 years old in 1997. Where does the time go?

Michie'

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails