Monday, November 1, 2010

You Can't Beat Natural Light

Thought that I would give you a peak of my favorite place to sit and stitch. It has taken awhile to get the lighting adjusted in our new house so that I can see to sew at all! We added lighting in the sewing room and I bought a truly awesome ott light for the living room, but you can't beat the lighting that God gave us! This is my favorite spot, and it is even better if Rex is grilling supper while I stitch! Where is your favorite spot to sew?


Anna and I are traveling today to spend the week with some wonderful sewing ladies in Baton Rouge and New Orleans. We are praying for a safe journey and that the morning sickness stays under control! This will be our last "girl trip" for quite awhile which will make it truly special!


Michie'


3 comments:

Jan M said...

That looks like a delightful spot to stitch. I try to move throughout the house, sitting near whichever window seems to have the best light. The only problem is my trail of threads and clippings creates more cleaning and housework!
Wishing you a safe and pleasant trip!

Smocking with Gwen said...

I love my front porch swing...if I'm the only one on it. It gets hard to stitch if it's moves too much...LOL I am constantly on the search for light in my house too. Actually thinking of putting in more windows. I know as we age, we really need more light..so sad. Like Jan...that trail of thread can get out of hand at times but what can a girl do? Just keep stitching.
Safe travels....people on the highways seem to be so distracted these days.

Laurie said...

Oh, that looks like a wonderful and peaceful place to sit and stitch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails