Friday, January 1, 2010

New Stuff for a New Year

At last, I have a bishop pattern almost ready to send to the printers! I am so excited about finally having my own pattern with the instructions written out in my own style, sizes newborn to size 5, front or back button, and long or short sleeves all in one pattern. The pattern will be going to wholesale market next weekend and then used in a class for the first time at Martha Pullen School in Feb. Pattern #135 will appear on the website and be ready to ship retail on Jan. 15th.

In the meantime, a whole lot of drawing illustrations, proofing text and smocking is going on at my house. Not a bad way to start off the new year!

2 comments:

Pam Marshall said...

Love you work.

Unknown said...

Hi Michie. Just wondering, why did you feel you needed a bishop pattern? Is there a specific detail/improvement in your's that will allow for a better fit? I like that it is multiple size and will most likely buy it.

saludos,

Lynette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails