Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pure Bliss!

There are no words to describe the joy of having additional lighting added to my sewing room! I have struggled with the lack of light since the move last Spring. I finally decided that the problem was not going away and bought two track lights at Lowe's.



My sweet husband has spent the entire day installing them, which included numerous trips into the attic and a boo-boo on his head where he raised up into one of the rafters. The job is finished and the lighting is fantastic. I will now be able to be creative after 3:00 PM on the gloomiest winter day!


1 comment:

AdronsCatherine said...

How wonderful! I need to do something like that, but I have to wait until I get the room put together so I know what I need and where :o)

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails